Lord Krishan is the most admired and widely regarded Indian divinity. He is adored as the 8th incarnation of Lord Vishnu and a supreme god. His divine intelligence was conferred upon Arjuna right before the war of Mahabharata in form of the Bhagavad Gita. The learnings of the Bhagavad Gita act as a guiding light for the world through the ages. We have brought some positive Krishna quotes on life that can help you transform your life for the better.
Positive Krishna Quotes On Life
We all need balance in our lives and we can do that through the revered acquaintance of Lord Krishna. Krishna quotes on life are extremely insightful and powerful. Lord Krishna quotes can significantly help you lift yourself in a tough situation and encourage you to live a life packed with enlightenment. Read these positive Krishna quotes on life and follow them.
1. A man is made by his own beliefs. As he believes so he becomes.
2. Do everything you need to do but not with ego, not with envy, not with lust. Do everything with love, devotion, compassion, and humility.
3. Whatever happened was good. What is happening is going well. Whatever will happen will also be good. Don’t worry about the future instead live in the present.
4. Calmness, purity, self-restraint, gentleness, and silence – these are the disciples of the mind.
5. It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live somebody else’s imitation of life with perfection.
You will also ❤️ these:
11 Powerful Self Confidence Swami Vivekananda Quotes
31+ Reality Of Life Quotes To Help You Live Your Best Life
Krishna Quotes on Success
Today some people are running behind in success, some have achieved success but do not value it and very few have attained desired success and living a fulfilling life by valuing it and helping others. Positive Krishna quotes on life and success can help you reach a better understanding of life and success.
6. Set your heart upon your work but never on its reward.
7. Change is the law of the universe. You can be a millionaire or a pauper in an instant.
8. When a man lives on the pleasure of sense, the attraction for them arises in him, that attraction arises desire, the lust of possession and it leads to passion and anger.
9. If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.
10. If the determination of the mind and the power of the body is fully put into any work then success is achieved.
Krishna Quotes on Procrastination
Quotes by Shri Krishna and their teachings apply to every day and every age of mankind. Positive Krishan quotes on life summarise his divine understanding for generations to follow. Lord Krishna quotes teaches us that we should keep performing our responsibilities without worrying about the results and without looking for excuses.
11. Perform your required duty because action is indeed better than inaction.
12. No one should abandon duties because he sees defects in them. Every action and every activity is encircled by defects as the fire is enclosed by smoke.
13. The mind is a perpetual procrastinator – it postpones our responsibilities and resolutions to someday, then some decade, and then some lifetime.
14. To avoid procrastination, you need to rise from the mode of ignorance to the mode of goodness – In the mode of goodness, you are at your best because you are neither delaying things under the influence of ignorance mode nor rushing in under the influence of passion mode.
15. Who has conquered their minds, a mind is the best friend. However, for those who are failed to do so, the mind is the greatest enemy – According to quotations of Lord Krishna, the mind is the most powerful part of the body. Your mind can be your best friend when you use it in the right direction. However, it also can be your greatest enemy when you are not able to control it or utilize its power in the right way.
Quotes By Lord Krishna On True Love
Positive Krishna quotes on life will enlighten you to do your Karma irrespective of expectations and uplift your love, consciousness, and life. Just a few people know the real meaning of true love. Quotes by Lord Krishna can help you understand the real sense of true love.
16. Love is the most beautiful thing in the world that can not be seen, can not be touched, it can only be felt in the heart.
17. If you like someone, you will hold them and if you love someone, you will free them.
18. If you do not get your love in life, then you should definitely give love to those who love you.
19. When a sense of reverence and respect is added to love it creates a balance between love and devotion.
20. The power of love is a thousand times stronger and more lasting than the power of punishment.
Krishna’s Quotes On Courage
Motivational Krishna quotes on life educating the world about the eventual reality. Whenever you lose hope in life and others underestimate you, just read these positive Krishna quotes on life and see the magic. You just need to read and understand the positive Krishna quotes on life and courage and you would be able to see the light of hope.
21. It does not matter whether you are winning or losing in a certain task or life. what matters is, that you are performing your duty with the right attitude and putting in your best effort.
22. Life is not exactly a bed of beautiful roses, it is packed with ups and downs. Life is a blend of roses and thorns. All of us can handle adverse things in life with the right approach.
23. The first step to gaining clarity on any situation is by developing a calm, clear, and collected mind.
24. In order to be courageous, you do not need to be free from fear, however, you just need a purpose bigger than the fear.
25. One way is introspection another way is by distancing yourself from the situation – not physically but mentally, where you look at it as an outsider and have a bird’s eye view of it.
Lord Krishna Quotes On Happiness
Bhagavad Gita containing positive Krishna quotes on life is an epic scripture that provides answers to all your problems. Its teachings can help you understand the true meaning of happiness. Take a look at these positive Krishna quotes on life and happiness and use these to bring your life on track.
26. Happiness is a state of mind that has nothing to do with the external world.
27. The key to happiness is the reduction of desires.
28. Through selfless service, you can always be fruitful and find the fulfillment of your desires.
29. Neither in this world nor anywhere else is there any happiness in store for those who always doubt.
30. Life becomes sad and depressing because of your attachment to the outcome. When you free yourself from the outcome and focus on selfless actions, you feel extreme happiness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What does Krishna say about life?
Lord Krishna says that one who always practices goodness never comes to grief. People who follow his responsibilities and keep doing their Karma in every situation are protected by Lord Krishna. You must read Positive Krishna quotes on life for the finest understanding of life.
Question 2: What does Krishna say about goals?
According to positive Krishna quotes on life you should dream big. Krishna says that we are kept from our goals not by hurdles but by a clear path to a lesser goal. Basically, it means that a person should dream big and not be frightened by difficulties on the path to attaining those dreams.
Question 3: What is Krishna’s advice on life?
For the best life pieces of advice by Lord Krishna you must read positive Krishna quotes on life. Krishna says, do not worry about the future and don’t pay attention to the past. You can only control your present o focus on your present and live in the present.